The Vibe-2 is a 1960's vintage style chorus-vibrato effect designed with the basic circuitry found in the original Uni-Vibe and Vibe-Bro.
The Vibe-2 runs on 24 volts DC. It comes with its own 24 volt switchable DC wall power adapter that works in all countries whose wall power is 100 volts to 240 volts.
Also included is an official Voodoo Lab summing "Y" cable to connect two 12VDC outputs together to achieve the necessary 24VDC power source when using commercially available power supplies (not supplied) such as the Voodoo Lab "Digital", Strymon "Zuma" and Vitoos "DC-8".
Please note that the Vibe-2 needs at least 400ma to run properly. Using two individual 400ma 12 volt outputs from a Voodoo Lab "Digital" power supply is the perfect source to run the device. Using two 12 volt 250ma outputs from a Voodoo Lab "Power 2" supply for example, will not run the Vibe-2 properly.
The Vibe-2 comes in several colors including standard Machine Gun Gray and Vintage Black as well as custom colors Hot Rod Purple, Voodoo Red and Mean Toxic Green.
• NOS Vintage Uni-Vibe style Japanese Miyama Red and White Chorus-Vibrato switch!
• Original vintage style Uni-Vibe circuitry featuring many NOS components!
• Two variable speed control knobs!
• Face mounted Bypass-Preamp toggle switch!
• Pedal board friendly compact design (5.5 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches - 13.5 x 11.5 x 4.5 cm).
• Accommodates our optional 1960's vintage style "Double Rubber" speed control pedal (non cancelling)
WARNING!!!! - IMPROPER USE OF COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE POWER SUPPLIES EXCEEDING 24 VOLTS DC WILL DAMAGE THE VIBE-2 AND VOID THE WARRANTY!!
SOME MANUFACTURERS OFFER POWER SUPPLY UNITS WITH 24 VOLT DC OUTPUTS. THE VIBE-2 CAN RUN ON "ONE" 24 VOLT OUTPUT (NO DOUBLER CABLE NECESSARY) AS LONG AS THE MINUMUM AMPERAGE IS 400ma.
Vibe-2 Chorus-Vibrato Pedal
- Brands Shin-ei
- Product Code: VIBE-2
- Availability: In Stock